When it comes to Internet Advertising, we’ve got it covered. Having an ongoing communications is an essential ingredient for building trust and strengthens the relationship with your customers. Posting your latest activities on your company website and social media platform to keep your customers informed on important information about your latest products, events or services.
Search Engine Marketing, Social Media or even Email Marketing is all considered as Online Marketing. It is relatively inexpensive in terms of the ratio of cost and the reach of target audience when compared with traditional marketing methods. Still, an effective planning and execution of online marketing is vital to bring success.
Our online marketing specialists are experience in planning the online marketing strategies on promotions and campaigns. In addition, we are providing you with creative ideas that enable to maximize the goal no matter in short terms or long terms marketing strategies.
Long Term Strategies
- Customer Loyalty
- General advertisements and other high profile activities contribute to your company’s image. These points of contract with your target customer help mold your image, which in turn can create loyalty from your customers.
- Donating money, services, and/or time can build trust and a positive image for your business. Philanthropy contributes both toward your branding efforts and your company’s internal well being
Short Term Strategies
- Reduce Price Sales. Limited time sale encourage customer to act. You likely have customers intending to buy but have not “gotten around to it”. Holding a sale will give them incentive to purchase.
- Group discount and offers. Discount or other offers to a specific group can help exposure your business to new customers, resulting in a sales surge.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC – SEM) Search Engines. Pay per click search engines is another way to become visible to new customers. Use them carefully, however. Do not bid more per click than the profit you expect to make from that click.